Security Analyst United States
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Counter Intrusion Cell (CIC) is seeking a motivated professional with technical skills to analyze intrusions, detections and campaigns. The CIC is focused on improving detection capability and efficiency for the Falcon Host platform through tactical analysis of ongoing attacks by criminal and nation state actors impacting our customer base. If you are proficient in either network/host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or cyber threat intelligence, and you want to gain real-world experience in dealing with advanced threat actors (be they nation-state, criminal, hacktivist or other), we have a role for you!
The role will be in a cutting-edge threat-hunting team regularly facing off against sophisticated threat actors. We would like to hear from you if:
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional network\host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or handling malware.
- You are comfortable assessing cyber threat intelligence, open source intelligence or industry reporting.
- You have knowledge of programming and scripting languages, in particular Python.
- You have a good understanding of Microsoft Windows administrative tools.
- You are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and challenging role in an unconventional team environment.
- You are capable and comfortable communicating actionable threat intelligence to both technical and executive-level stakeholders.
Bonus points awarded for:
- Knowledge of operating systems other than Windows (Unix, Mac);
- Experience in a security operations center or similar environment tracking threat actors or responding to incidents;
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or intelligence fields
- Published research papers at conferences or through other mediums (blogs, articles);
- You have a good understanding of current and emerging threats and ability to demonstrate practical knowledge of security research;
- You can demonstrate experience in conventional network\host-based intrusion analysis, digital forensics or malware handling.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or comparable work experience.
- Ability to convey complex or difficult technical concepts to audiences with varying levels of technical ability.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oxkT7fwB