Search Engine Marketing "SEM" Specialist Fishers, IN
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a data-driven marketer with a strong base of search engine marketing experience and a deep understanding of keyword and bidding strategies on the Google Ads platform.
What You’ll Do:
Formstack has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEM Specialist to join our growing team of talented and collaborative marketing professionals. The SEM Specialist develops and manages all paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, optimizes the paid search channel in order to maximize growth while maintaining a high ROI, and reports on the results. Additionally, they will recommend & execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, YouTube, and other facets of paid search.
How You Will Succeed:
- Develop, launch, and optimize advertising campaigns across the digital landscape including display, video, paid search, mobile, and other online marketing channels
- Drive continuous optimization across all facets of campaigns by partnering with cross-functional teams to develop, localize and test new ad copy, banners, content, and landing pages
- Be an expert in measurement and attribution for the digital team and determine right attribution for paid channels as well as measure impact of awareness campaigns
- Leverage campaign and sales metrics from native advertising platforms such as Google Ads as well as internal data warehouse tools to analyze performance and optimize programs
- Partner with the operations team to produce reports outlining results and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Recommend and define digital advertising campaign strategies, tactics, and test plans to achieve business objectives
- Help implement and trouble-shoot marketing technologies, including advertising pixels, 3rd party tags, audience segments, and parameter tracking
What We’re Looking For:
What is most important to us is a performance-driven attitude and a team-oriented approach. Everyone at Formstack shares a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Our marketing team is no different, and we only hire people who have a passion for building great products in a team environment where a sense of humor is a must!
To be successful in this role, we are also looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in digital advertising
- 3+ years of experience managing campaigns in the Google Ads platform
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including performance analysis, and technical troubleshooting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Experience managing large digital advertising budgets
- SEO experience a plus
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products a plus
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000 (USD)
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!