SDR team manager - Austin, TX › Austin, TX
Inside Sales Manager - Austin TX
You love technology and you love doing business. You know what the enterprise technology future looks like and you enjoy helping customers get there.
Your approach is consultative, you are results and goal oriented, and you know how to invest your time to maximise the benefit for customers and the company.
You are organized, persistent, friendly and hard-working. You are effective in a digital world, keeping track of your plans and your progress, collaborating with colleagues to deliver for your customers. You are professionally competitive - respectful of the competition and determined to improve until you win regularly.
Canonical is the company behind Ubuntu, the leading operating system for container, cloud, and hyperscale computing. The majority of public cloud workloads and large-scale private cloud deployments are on Ubuntu. Ubuntu is also the preferred choice to develop and run applications such as AI or blockchain and leading in IoT with new smart gateways, self-driving cars and advanced robots being developed. Canonical provides enterprise products, support and services for Ubuntu.
Canonical is recruiting a manager to run its Sales Development Representative team in the US.
Your primary objective is to manage a successful team of 5-=10 SDRs and exceed the targets that are set for each quarter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Superb hands on experience in Lead generation
- Proven track record with inbound and outbound lead generation at a technology company
- Lead by example. Capable of producing better results across the board than the rest of the team
- Considered to be an extraordinary professional and performer across sales and marketing
Manages to produce scalable results
- Process oriented: Captures and documents processes and activities before acting
- Test oriented: Relentlessly testing new ways of doing things in a documented and planned fashion
- Metrics oriented. Obsessed about setting process, measuring results and iterating to continuously improve team results.
- Carefully monitors team capacity and prioritises high value activities across low value ones to optimise overall team performance
- Capable of identifying, measuring and monitoring metrics and KPIs that will lead to improved team performance
- Capable of identifying and addressing gaps in the team talent pool, team knowledge and team processes.
- People leader: capable of motivating, training and driving high performance in the team
Creative problem solver
- Collaborating: works hand in hand with sales and marketing team to improve overall sales and marketing performance
- Creative: Comes up with news ways to improve efficiency and scale the business: new ways to approach leads
Understanding and aligned with Canonical and Ubuntu
- Profound understanding of Canonical and Ubuntu products, capable of articulating product and portfolio value and company strategy
- Respectful of potential leads privacy and intelligence
- Embodies Canonical brand values and attributes (precise, reliable, accurate, concise, tasteful) when dealing with customers, leads, partners and colleagues across all modes of communication: written, spoken, video
Communication with stakeholders
- Capable of taking instruction and direction from Canonical strategy and manager and implement them within the team
- Capable of communicating with peers in marketing and sales to continuously get feedback on performance and improve lead quality
- Bachelor's degree.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/canonical/jobs/1895424