Salesforce Growth Manager Denver, CO
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.
We are looking for a Salesforce Growth Manager to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that can be remote, flexible and provide great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
The Salesforce Partner Growth Manager role owns growing Formstack revenue with Salesforce. To thrive in this role, you should have the ability to both think creatively about ways to grow partnerships, and an ability to “get things done” day-to-day, at scale.
What You'll Do:
The role will incorporate all Formstack products which include a versatile online form builder, data-driven documents, and eSignature. You will be responsible for engaging Salesforce teams (account executive, sales engineers, industry teams), driving presentations and demos, convincing and enabling our partner champions to spread the word about Formstack, and managing ongoing programs.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Own Formstack’s relationships & growth with Salesforce
- Approach each relationship in a 1:1 way while leveraging our proven processes and content to help scale efficiently
- Strong execution of hands-on day-to-day work (web meetings, calls, emails, follow-up, social media) to grow partnerships and develop strong partner momentum
- Deliver against key performance metrics measured by pipeline creation, customer introductions from Salesforce teams, and consulting partner introductions from Salesforce teams
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales and/or marketing and/or partnership experience
- Experience driving growth within Salesforce
- Located anywhere (remote position)
- Effective communicator with partners, customers, and teammates
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a partner sales engine
- Social media savvy
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, CRM systems, CMS systems, and other related web technologies
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Salary Range: $90,000 - $100,000
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!