Salesforce Developer 100% REMOTE Western - US - Remote /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
The Sales Operations team at Sonatype designs, implements, and administers a large tech stack for multiple go-to-market teams. The Sales Operations Developer position will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness and scalability of business systems by taking a technical, problem-solving approach. This role requires a detailed knowledge of modern business systems (Salesforce.com and related ecosystems), as well as project management, communication, and teamwork skills.
This role will interface with the operations teams for Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Support, driving scalable solutions for our growing business objectives. This role will report to the Director of Global Sales Operations.
What you will do:
- Work with multiple business teams to scope, design, develop, test, and implement business processes aimed at driving scalable SaaS growth.
- Connect multiple platforms through APIs (SOAP, REST).
- Lead rollout strategies, educational resources, and adoption techniques for newly built features.
- Analyze and iterate on existing business processes to identify efficiencies and enhancement
- Have 3+ years experience working with modern SaaS platform architecture.
- Salesforce.com Certified – Developer or Platform App Builder preferred.
- Great organizational and project management skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Bonus points for having experience with Salesforce CPQ, Conga, DocuSign, Stripe, Jira, Outreach, Insight Squared, and/or LeanData.
- BA/BS Degree.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Paid time off that increases with tenure
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.8
- Come see why we've won all of these awards
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.