Salesforce Administrator United States
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of Salesforce and related applications in our Front Office system stack. Based on a deep understanding of Salesforce technology, you will work closely with our team of Business Systems Analysts and business users to develop best practice solutions and processes.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for daily operations of Salesforce
- Participate in our agile development process to design, test, and implement new features on Salesforce
- Maintain security and sharing model, role hierarchy, profiles, and assist with user management
- Provide day to day administrative support for Salesforce and 3rd party apps in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Assist with data quality and data management activities
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree (technical degree preferred)
- 5 years of experience implementing, configuring and administering SaaS business systems for a software company
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, hardworking, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership
- com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) preferred but not necessary
- Passion for creating a frictionless end user experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving scenario
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best-practices
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/crowdstrike/job/oOhBafwA