Salesforce Administrator Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
We are building a Systems function within the Revenue Operations team whose mission is to support the GTM team’s activities while working with best in class processes, systems & tools.
The Salesforce Administrator will act as the first technical owner of the Salesforce platform & work with various stakeholders to optimize our implementation and build solutions to business problems, while maintaining system scalability & efficiency. Partnering with the revenue operations analysts, you’ll oversee all SFDC technical solutions, implementations and drive system development best practices.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- Computer science or MIS degree
- 2-3 years of software development or system configuration experience
- Technical experience working with the SFDC platform & delivering end to end solutions
- Experience in configuring SFDC CRM (Sales Could, CPQ, Service Cloud etc.) & knowledge of development tools & concepts (Force.com platform, Lightning & APEX)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other systems (Billing systems, ERPs, Marketing Automation platforms)
- Competent in solution architecture & system design in Salesforce-driven environments
- Strong knowledge of CRM data security processes & best practices
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies & stay up to date with SFDC latest releases & new features
- Strong attention to detail and a testing mentality
- Great communication and storytelling skills
- Experience in SAAS business models is a plus
- SFDC certifications (Admin, Development, Architect) are a plus
What you can expect:
- Work with the Revenue Operations teams on scalable technical solutions to business problems
- Own full technical implementation process for Salesforce roadmap (configuration, testing, release management)
- Drive all technical decisions & establish effective software development/configuration process based on industry best practices
- Optimize & simplify existing system workflows by eliminating inefficiencies
- Troubleshoot issues/support the team with daily maintenance of the Salesforce platform
- Challenge the business requirements to drive optimal technical implementations
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.