Salesforce Administrator United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join the Sales Operations team. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce.com platform looking to take the next step in their career and get more exposure into the operational processes that drive systems designs.
You are interested in developing project management skills while also building and designing solutions for the Salesforce.com platform. You take initiative to learn and complete tasks on your own while also collaborating with teammates for large scale projects. You are a results-oriented individual who is motivated to tackle complex problems, has a "can do" attitude, and is comfortable asking questions.
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Comprehensive experience on debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- Knowledge on Salesforce.com configuration best practices
- Experience working with and managing large data sets
- Industry experience in automating and auditing large volumes of data
- Industry experience in designing effective UX/UI
- Experienced developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
As a Salesforce Administrator in our Sales Operations team, you will get to know our unique business processes and how to build and maintain the systems that power them. In this role, you will be responsible for improving our Salesforce.com platform and ensuring data excellence across the organization. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes to become more efficient and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Voice of Sales, Quote to Cash) to contribute to the success of the sales team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
- BE AN OWNER: Assist project managers in various work streams on Salesforce.com
- WRITE IT DOWN: Data management in Salesforce.com and other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with program managers and stakeholders to uncover process gaps and develop elegant solutions
- BE BOLD: Understand and fix existing system problems daily
- DRAW THE OWL: Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing codebase to develop solutions for increased extensibility.
The Sales Operations team is crucial for the success and scalability of our sales org and its supporting teams. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the sales organization and lay the groundwork for future initiatives.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary range: $68,096 - $93,632
Rest of Colorado:
Salary range: $59,584 - $81,928
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2950330