Sales Systems Analyst - Segment United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Sales Systems Analyst - Segment!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to build scalable engagement and support with our rapidly growing Go-To-Market teams.
This person will be responsible for improving the efficiency by which our internal customers recognize value within the sales systems our team supports. You will be challenged to think creatively about how to reshape existing processes and your work will be integral to supporting impactful programs managed by the team (Pipeline Generation, Voice of Sales, Forecasting, Quote to Cash, etc) to contribute to the success of the Go-To-Market team and support Twilio’s fast growth.
In this role, you’ll:
- Assist project managers in various work streams on Slack and Salesforce
- Data management in Salesforce and other business systems, including auditing and resolving data integrity at a large scale.
- Work with program managers and team members to uncover process gaps and develop sophisticated solutions
- Understand, triage and fix existing system problems
- Continually evaluate and identify gaps in our existing solutions and surface to the correct leaders
- Develop your familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem and administration
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Experience communicating around technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Comprehensive experience on technical debugging and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational and business analysis skills; meticulous and able to work independently, manage and develop smaller scale projects.
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration standard methodologies
- At leat 1 year of experience designing or developing on Salesforce (Apex)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience in automating and auditing large volumes of data as well as designing effective UX/UI
- Experienced developing Lightning Components in Salesforce Lightning
- Experienced in SQL, Python, Scala
- Experienced in integrating Salesforce with other tools/platforms (i.e. Marketo/Presto/Heroku)
This role will be remotely based out of Seattle.
Approximately <5% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $74,560.00 - $93,200.00.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4303369