Sales Program Manager, NAMER United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Sales Program team is a global organization that seeks to accelerate sales pipeline development. The team identifies effective sales strategies, creates scalable sales plays and leads the program execution in the region. We partner with organizations across Twilio including Sales Operations, Product, Enablement, Marketing, Sales Development, Specialty Sales, and more to create integrated plans for sustained growth and productivity. The Sales Programs Manager is an instrumental role within the Global Sales organization. The Sales Program Manager will share insights from trend analysis with stakeholders across the organization to accelerate pipeline development.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Sales Programs Manager, a Marketing Manager, or an experienced sales professional with exceptional business acumen to play a leadership role in a rapidly growing segment of Twilio.
The ideal candidate has experience building sales playbooks and supporting programs targeting technical buyers. The candidate should have experience with account based marketing campaigns, and applying usage analytics to outbound account targeting. The Sales Program Manager has used data to quantify and identify opportunities, and has turned those insights into actionable sales plays adopted by a global sales team. This role requires extensive collaboration internally to help our sales team maximize outbound pipeline generation impact.
This position will report to the Sr Director of Sales Programs.
This position offers a unique and exciting opportunity to take us to the next level through innovating how we acquire, nurture and expand Twilio customers including some of the most promising startups and large global businesses. Our ideal candidate is:
- An energetic, cross-functional leader with deep knowledge of integrating marketing and sales programs targeting technical buyers.
- An expert in integrating marketing demand generation with sales execution.
- Creative in identifying customer usage patterns that indicate upsell opportunities and surfacing these insights to sellers through integrated sales tools.
- Highly effective presenter and influencer internally and externally.
- Highly analytical, data and systems oriented thinker.
- Consistent overachiever in previous performance and results.
- Build new global Sales Programs methodology to support regional sales strategies.
- Design, creation and execution of data-driven prescriptive plays with the sales team
- Collaborate with Marketing to tailor account based marketing campaigns that drive leads, nurture new accounts and expand existing customers.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure sellers are empowered to drive customer success and sales growth for Twilio.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to integrate account insights into our sales tools that drive new pipeline.
- Work with global teams and build understanding of how to drive success across regions and product categories.
Twilio’s revenue team is rapidly growing, scaling to serve customers around the globe with increasingly sophisticated problems to solve.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be remote or in a Twilio office if located near one. You will also get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $120,832-$151,040
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: 4105,728-$132,600
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3156191