Sales Engineer (100% remote) Worldwide
Company: Giant Swarm
Giant Swarm is a leader in cloud-native infrastructures and provides managed Kubernetes clusters to run containerized applications both on-premises and in the cloud. Customers include leading enterprises from all industries.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer (100% remote)
- You support new and existing customers whenever technical sales knowledge and expertise is needed throughout the whole sales process
- You will get to know your customers well, as they utilize you for their technical point of contact through the entire sales cycle
- You give technical presentations to potential customers, demos and technical recommendations; whether this is on-site or via video conferencing is up to you
- You represent Giant Swarm and work closely together with our sales team at international conferences and meet-ups (travel time 15%)
- You will collaborate with our engineering teams whenever in-depth technical exchange is needed
- You have 3-5+ years of relevant technical sales or customer-facing experience in the Cloud, SaaS and/or Managed Services industry
- You have intimate knowledge of the whole container landscape; you understand how all the pieces fit together (mircoservices, container, kubernetes).
- You love to give talks at conferences, meet-ups or at customer sites - either through video conferencing or on-site
- You can explain complex technical concepts in a simple and easy to understand way
- You are either an English native speaker and you can understand German or a German native with very strong English skills (our company language is English)
Why we think you should apply (challenge us!)
- Impact, Impact, Impact! We are currently a team of 50+ people (from 15+ countries with 20+ different nationalities) and every new team member changes the team. This is great! People who know things we don’t are highly welcome.
- “It's better to ask forgiveness than permission” (Paolini) - sure, we’re not 100% like this, but we have a strong culture of failure which is part of our agile mindset. We don’t do things straight from a guidebook. You can try things out!
- You don’t have to discover everything on your own. For our large enterprise customers, we already play a key role in their digital transformation and we have partnered up with Amazon and Microsoft to provide our solution on their cloud platforms, so marked is easily accessible. The momentum is now!
WHY Giant Swarm?
We can give you a glimpse of how working with us will be like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Currently, we are 50+ people living and working in 15+ different countries. Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and teamwork.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, job-ticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently, our team members have more children than we are employees. So family-friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless of ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Contact Larissa or apply directly