Sales Enablement Manager Remote /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approval and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com.
About the role:
- As our Sales Enablement Manager, you will help accelerate Airbase’s growth by defining, training on, and enabling strategies, key processes, and best practices that will drive success in our Sales organization. You will directly contribute to the performance of the Sales organization by helping teams define and implement their sales & renewal methodologies, identifying and training on best practices, onboarding new hires effectively, and monitoring and addressing any areas of concern at all levels. You will report to the VP Sales & Customer Success and will work collaboratively with multiple teams across our company to enable the team’s performance and growth.
- Administer Airbase's Sales Certification Program to assess and recognize sales rep's product knowledge, selling skills, and adoption of sales methodology and best practices.
- Implement and facilitate a sales method and training programs for BDRs, AEs and CSMS in virtual/web-based setting.
- Work with sales management to identify gaps and implement solutions to fill those needs.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, and metrics to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and recommended training.
- Create and deliver customized learning modules to meet long and short term needs of various sales roles for use in the classroom or virtually.
- 3+ years experience designing sales enablement programs, sales training, or working in similar sales support role.
- 2+ years relevant experience working in the SaaS industry in a B2B environment.
- Possess business and technical acumen and the ability to interact with and motivate BDRs, AEs, CSMs, managers, as well as, subject matter experts (e.g. product team).
- Track record of innovative sales training solutions and methods.
- Strong experience in developing curriculum and delivering live, virtual and blended learning (emphasis on virtual).
- Experience with Salesforce, GSuite, Workramp (or similar tools).
- Experience in the FinTech industry, or even more specifically in Spend Management is nice to have.
We offer competitive cash compensation and attractive equity. Our team is distributed and remote, you can work from anywhere in the world.