Sales Enablement Lead (Remote) Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for a dynamic sales enablement professional to join our international sales team. As our sales enablement lead, you’ll be the go-to person for our international sales organization and their key liaison to the rest of the company. You’ll gain deep product knowledge and combine it with our marketing messaging to give sales the critical points needed in customer interactions. You’ll work with the rest of the business operations team to measure activity and tie it to results.
The ideal candidate for this position loves to teach, motivate, and drive sales teams to new heights. You have an understanding and appreciation for the nuances of selling outside the United States and have a passion for tailoring an approach to best suit specific markets. You’re a great listener, have a natural empathy for both our customers and the needs of our salespeople, and have a knack for making the complex seem simple. While you love process, you motivate to achieve compliance without micromanaging. You’re an excellent communicator with high energy and strong self-discipline and an informed point of view on how to succeed in enterprise sales.
Team meetings begin at 6:30am eastern time.
What you'll do
- Act as a liaison between international sales, marketing, IT, and product teams.
- Collaborate with marketing to create playbooks, competitive fact sheets, and other educational materials for the international sales team and partners.
- Build strong relationships with our global reseller partner network.
- Train the channel team and partners on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the international sales team.
- Assist with sales calls and demos as needed.
- Build and manage a sales enablement content repository.
- Measure content usage and effectiveness.
- Gather feedback from the international sales team and champion process and product improvements on their behalf.
- Develop expertise on key markets and tailor programs uniquely suited to the region’s needs.
- Stay on top of the product pipeline and release schedules and communicate information to international sales and partners.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales, marketing, and/or product marketing.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent communicator and presenter.
- Thrive when you’re in a fast-paced environment.
- Very self-motivated and self-directed.
- Strong collaborator with balanced egoStrong organizational, time management, and collaboration skills.
- Very proactive and responsible
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.