Sales Enablement Business Partner United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an Enablement Business Partner to cover our Growth segment in North America. This Enablement Business Partner will be instrumental in understanding our existing products (both current and upcoming) and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our selling organizations. This individual will be responsible for giving our local teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge needed to decrease ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
Twilio is looking for a great teammate who lives the Twilio Magic and has proven success in prior roles.
- 5+ years in Sales, Sales Enablement or corporate development. Experience in the technology industry, (Cloud, API’s, Communications or Enterprise software) is a plus
- Sales strategy experience is desired
- History working within a high velocity sales organization
- Consistent record of building out and implementing enablement programs that scale
- Strong prioritization and program management skills
- Familiar with modern selling techniques including social selling and value selling
- Highly analytical and able to make decisions based on data
- Experience working with early in career sellers
- Background in learning theory, instructional design, and Active Learning techniques.
- Strong analytical skills, analyzing Tableau reports and SFDC dashboards
- Ability to mentor sales reps on key skills and proficiencies and has facilitator mastery in a virtual or live setting
- Proven working knowledge of training techniques and standard methodologies for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- Can communicate effectively (written and verbally) with sales, marketing, and operations teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Can assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Business partner you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales enablement plan; build and maintain a local training calendar
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: When developing plans, always think about the sales supporting roles and our partners and how we can enable them to be an extension of our sales team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with vital Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Drive community and collaboration through the Enablement Councils
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Have a deep understanding of partners business priorities and their quarterly initiatives.
- DON’T SETTLE: Use our enablement metrics to identify trends and gaps in skills and create personal plans to assist.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Work with a content shared services team to help design, build create and drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- BE BOLD: Is maniacal about metrics and impact on business using enablement strategies
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organizational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$79,944 - $103,048
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3061178