Sales Enablement Business Partner (Flex) United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Enablement Business Partner to cover our Global Context Center/Flex Specialists. This individual will be instrumental in understanding our existing products (both current and upcoming) and helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our selling organizations. Enabling our Flex Specialists and our Core Sellers. This individual will be responsible for giving our Global Specialists (flex) teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will also be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts across the company.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated success in prior roles. They also have:
- 4-8 Years experience in the Pre-Sales, Solutions Engineering, CSM or Sales Enablement role
- Exposure and experience in the Contact Center space is a plus!
- Deep understanding of contact centers, the technology they depend on, and how to successfully position solutions to solve for customer care challenges (IVRs, ACDs, Dialers, Chatbots, etc.)
- Experience working with an overlay sales organization and developing sales enablement plans for a global sales organization
- Experience delivering content to large audiences
- A programmatic problem solver is needed. Someone that thinks of how to deliver solutions at scale!
- Facilitator mastery, ability to host and deliver training virtual or live events.
As a Business partner you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly sales enablement plan; create and maintain a local training calendar
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: When developing plans, always think about the sales supporting roles and our partners and how we can enable them to be an extension of our Flex Specialists and Core Sellers team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Drive community and collaboration through Enablement Councils
- DON’T SETTLE: Have a deep understanding of stakeholders business priorities and their quarterly initiatives.
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify trends and gaps in skills and create personal plans to assist.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Work with a content shared services team to help design, build create and drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- BE BOLD: Be maniacal about metrics and impact on business using enablement strategies
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organisational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2430909