Sales Director - DACH Germany
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Are you an energetic, innovative business professional with the ambition to develop new business in a progressive market?
Here, you will find we are hiring for driven Sales Directors with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business experience.
Our sales professionals execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic’s solutions to ensure customers success!
Let's Talk if You
- Have an optimistic vision for your future and inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- Are known for your strong prospecting capabilities, operational excellence and able to effectively manage your own time.
- Possess an understanding of lead qualification and strong ability converting opportunities into deals.
- Are consultative in relationships with your customers and have the ability to establish trust.
- Can communicate with Executives.
- Have strong business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career.
- Developing and managing relationships within your territory to building meet customers’ demand for Elastics services.
- Managing your time, work flow, and creating effective plans on opportunities.
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years of successful enterprise software sales
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Target locations: Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Dusseldorf, Germany; Stuttgart, Germany; Nuremberg, Germany; Dortmund, Germany; Hanover, Germany; Bremen, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Bavaria, Germany
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/912085