Sales Development Representative
At Fleetio, we believe that sales sets the course for a positive customer experience. As a Sales Development Representative, it’s your job to use proactive and creative outreach strategies to cut through the noise, engage prospects and introduce them to Fleetio's fleet management software. If you are looking to break into the fast-paced world of software sales, this could be the position for you! This is a demanding but rewarding role that requires an abundance of curiosity, knowledge, and persistence.
Specifically, you will leverage cold calling and/or lead generation skills to communicate with potential customers via phone, emails, etc. to develop an interest in Fleetio's software.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans as customers and an incredible team. But we’ve only scratched the surface of potential! Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this and are in fact detail-oriented!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Cold call and email prospective customers, source new leads, company information, and contact details
- Collect information about prospects to develop detailed lead profiles in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Connect with prospective customers and understand how Fleetio can help achieve their goals
- Qualify leads and schedule meetings for our Account Executives
- Facilitate and manage a systematic approach to day-to-day activity
- Deliver consistent results - daily/weekly/monthly activity metrics that lead to success for our entire sales team
- Create and manage outreach efforts to re-engage with aged prospects
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on best practices to increase your sales knowledge
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work at one of Birmingham’s fastest growing technology companies
- Participate in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
- Drive growth for the entire company
- Learn and fine tune sales/people skills that will be applicable in any future role
- Opportunities for upward movement in the organization for top performers
- Persistent, ambitious, curious. If you have drive and determination to be great, this is a good opportunity to learn and grow.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. You’re conversational with impeccable listening and writing skills.
- Team player. We’re all in this together. You must work well with others toward a common goal.
- Confident. Have the confidence to speak with all levels of an organization in order to deliver thought-provoking discussion and sell our vision.
- Obsessive note taker. You write things down and have strong attention to detail. Detailed notes and data are the lifeblood of the sales team.
- This role does not require travel and you must be able to work from our HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL.
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO and 8 company holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Mac laptop, book stipend, and professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Monthly catered lunches and office snacks (HQ only)
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/1148861