Sales Development Representative Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
Our Sales Development team is the first point of contact for businesses that are considering 1Password. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responding to inbound sales related inquiries. The goal of an SDR is to both generate qualified sales opportunities for our Sales Executive team and provide excellent experiences to our prospective customers.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada (operating in Pacific Time Zone is preferred).
What we're looking for:
- You have 1 or more years of relevant customer facing experience.
- You are ready to engage potential prospective customers via a high volume of phone calls, emails, video, and Linkedin touches.
- You have a strong sense of curiosity and can uncover business initiatives and challenges that prospective customers are having. Being an effective problem solver is critical in this role.
- You have strong business acumen and can speak to the value that 1Password brings to our customers.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are a motivated individual who is driven to achieve goals and who can demonstrate persistence.
- You have a growth mindset and positive attitude.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password as it will help you quickly gain confidence in this role.
What you can expect:
- You will provide excellent experiences for our prospective customers and ensure they are responded to promptly.
- You will generate sales opportunities by qualifying the interest of our inbound prospects and providing introductions to our Sales Executive team.
- You will get to know 1Password and what challenges it solves for our customers and users.
- You will leverage an industry-leading software stack, including Salesforce, Outreach, and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- You will try new things – if something isn’t working, you’ll be encouraged to be creative and to try a new tactic and strategies.
What we offer:
We believe in working hard, and resting hard. We’re always looking for new ways to support our team members, but here’s a glance at what we currently offer:
Health and wellbeing
> 👶 Maternity and parental leave top up programs
> 👟 Wellness spending account
> 🏝 Generous PTO policy
> 💖 Company-wide wellness days off scheduled throughout the year
> 🧠 Complimentary Headspace membership
> 🩺 Comprehensive health coverage
Growth and future
> 📈 Employee stock option program for all full time employees
> 💸 Retirement matching program
> 💡 Training budget, 1Password University access, and learning sessions
> 🔑 Free 1Password account (and friends and family discount!)
Flexibility and community
> 🤝 Paid volunteer days
> 🌎 Employee-led DEI&B programs and ERGs
> 🏠 Fully remote environment
> 🏆 Peer-to-peer recognition through Bonusly
You belong here.
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that is built on trust, support and respect. We welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken or veteran status. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love.
Accommodation is available upon request at any point during our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please speak to your talent acquisition partner or email us at email@example.com and we’ll work to meet your needs.
Candidate Privacy Notice
When you apply for a position, refer a candidate, or are being considered for a role at AgileBits, Inc. (dba 1Password, 1Password, we, us, or our), your information is stored in Lever, in accordance with Lever's Service Privacy Notice. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background.
Candidates may also optionally choose to self-identify their race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and disability. These answers will help us evaluate our diversity and belonging efforts. You do not have to answer these questions—your answers will not be linked to your name or job application, will not be visible to the hiring manager reviewing your application, and will in no way affect your job application. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please contact [firstname.lastname@example.org].
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how we use or process your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact our privacy team at [email@example.com] or through 1Password Support.