Sales Development Representative Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Our Sales Development team is the first point of contact for businesses that are considering 1Password. As a Sales Development Representative, your primary responsibilities consist of pitching our value proposition and building confidence through extensive industry/product knowledge. Your objective is to qualify inbound prospects, book meetings through cold outreach and position the use of 1Password company-wide, with access to all of the necessary tools and systems to keep you efficient.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- You have 3+ years of business development experience through cold calling, emailing, networking, and researching.
- You are ready to engage potential prospective customers via a high volume of outbound phone calls, emails and other touch points.
- You are someone who can probe & uncover challenges that prospective customers are having. Being an effective problem solver is critical in this role.
- You have strong business acumen and know what it takes to help drive and achieve business goals & OKRs through customer centric selling.
- You are motivated by building new relationships every day and you have a positive attitude.
- You have a knack for learning new things on your own and you will proactively strive to master your role
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is preferred.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password as it will help you quickly gain confidence in this role.
What you can expect:
- Get to know the product, our culture, CRM, sales pipeline, and the people you'll be working with.
- Understand and adapt to the 1Password qualification & sales process.
- By the end of the first month, you’ll get to know potential customers over discovery calls, and develop a relationship with them.
- Identify, qualify and follow-up with inbound leads.
- Proactively generate outbound leads leveraging an industry-leading software stack
- Try new things – if something isn’t working, try a different tactic, reach out to the product team with questions, and help us reach different types of customers we haven’t encountered before.
- Develop strategies to maximize your success and collaborate with cross-functional peers in the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Product teams
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.