Sales Development Representative Fishers, IN
Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform. To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next Sales Development Representative!
Formstack is a 15-year-old remote-first company with its roots in Indianapolis. Formstackers live and work across the U.S. and the globe (in 9 different countries - and counting!). We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
What You’ll Do:
You will generate new business opportunities by following proven processes to prospect into business accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities. The SDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and their operations.
Who You Are:
- You love to help create things and solve problems.
- Goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively collaborate with a team.
- You thrive when you don’t have all the answers, the process isn’t defined and the tools aren’t built.
- You are truly entrepreneurial and can write your own material, get stuff done without many resources, and adapt quickly.
- A desire to do and achieve great things in life and business.
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you.
- You want to make a real difference in an organization.
How You Will Succeed:
- Learn, create, and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities in the Mid to enterprise markets
- Strategize with top-producing sales managers
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs about their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories
What We’re Looking For:
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Sales or related market/business experience is a plus
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and a great phone presence
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Software/SaaS, Process & Data Improvement, Marketing Automation, Retail, Hospitality.
- Salesforce.com experience
Salary Range: $40,000 - $45,000 base (USD) + Commission
This is a Remote (work from ANYWHERE) position.
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!