Sales Development Representative, (Central Europe) EMEA
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Does the sound of working for an incredibly fast growing tech company excite you? Are you ambitious and up for amazing personal and professional growth? If so, you’re going to love working at Elastic!
The last couple of years have been nothing short of phenomenal. In the last 12 months alone, we have grown our amazing global team from 450 to over 800 employees and there is definitely no end in sight! For our brilliant Sales Development team (based in Amsterdam), we are looking for a new team member to help us service the German market. We are looking for this person to be local and be a link between the team in Amsterdam and the Field Sales team on the ground in Munich.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career (in a variety of directions) at Elastic.
Whether you just finished university or have several years of professional experience, we want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You need to have that inherent competitive drive to be a top individual performer while collaborating and thriving within a team environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself. The use cases for Elastic’s products are limitless, and the impact that our technology has on individuals and organizations is inspiring. We’re building something special and sustainable here at Elastic.
Elastic is expanding its Sales Development Team to support the explosive adoption of our open source stack and our growing set of commercial products. The Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) play a critical role in developing the top of the sales funnel. The team’s work focuses on engaging with our users to help them successfully navigate their Elastic journey and on generating new business opportunities for our experienced Sales Team. We are currently looking to develop the Central and Eastern European markets and so as such are looking for someone to support our Sales Director in this region.
- Leverage best practices to develop your own strategy for prioritizing a high volume of interest and appropriate follow-up
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with the technical Elastic user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and constant refinement of best practices
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in new business
- Work with our Marketing Team to support events and create new strategies which lead to pipeline growth
What we’ll love about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You're fluent in Russian, Polish or Czech and have a professional level of English / German.
- You’re extremely bright and can quickly grasp and articulate new technologies
- You are genuinely curious, with an insatiable desire to ask questions and learn about a technical product and audience
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Again, you are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined
What you’ll love about us:
- We’re incredibly open and welcoming
- Together we’ll create a personalised growth plan
- We’re a young and multicultural teams that also enjoys meeting outside the office
- Our open and inviting office in Munich, conveniently located, 5 minutes from the main Central Station.
- Company-catered lunches & snacks
- An often used pingpong table
- Occasional company travel abroad
- Stock options so you benefit from the company’s success even more
**When submitting your CV, please do so in English**
Elastic builds software to make data usable in real time and at scale for search, logging, security, and analytics use cases. Founded in 2012, the company develops the open source Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash), X-Pack (commercial features), and Elastic Cloud (a SaaS offering). To date, there have been more than 225 million cumulative downloads. The Elastic community is 100,000 members strong. Thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Goldman Sachs, NASA, Microsoft, Mayo Clinic, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Backed by Benchmark Capital, Index Ventures, and NEA with more than $100 million in funding, Elastic has a distributed workforce with more than 800 employees in 34 countries.
Target locations: Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Munich, Germany
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1162795