Sales Development Representative - Portuguese Speaking (Remote-Brazil) Brazil
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
50% of ActiveCampaign's customers are outside the U.S. To be closer to our customers and build upon our success in Brazil. we are growing our customer-facing teams.
We looking for a Portuguese speaking Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Brazil, to join our team. At ActiveCampaign, the SDR team handles inbound leads from trial accounts and qualifies opportunities to pass on to the closing sales teams. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated.
What your day could consist of:
- Actively manage your sales pipeline of inbound leads
- Seamlessly transition qualified leads to senior sales teams, with the ability to close small deals on your own
- Make 50-100 calls/day
- Run discovery calls and collect critical information
- Answer questions about platform features
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses
What is needed:
- Bilingual- English & Portuguese required
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least one year of sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to relate to others
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to reach/exceed quota
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow their career
- Willingness to work closely with others in a collaborative manner
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive private/local health schemes, enhanced holiday benefits, access to savings plans, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.