Sales Development Rep - UK Based/French Speaking U.K. - Remote /
We are 400+ employees from diverse backgrounds, that hail from more than 50 countries, and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open source decision made by modern engineering organizations. We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in America and have been named both a Deloitte Fast 500 and Inc. 5000 company three years in a row. We pride ourselves on being an open and supportive company, which is why we were named to Fast Company’s list of 50 Best Workplaces for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are truly international, selling into North America, Europe, Asia and Australia with significant success. We have been pioneers of modern software development practices and have successfully grown year on year.
As part of our growth, we are looking for smart & energetic individuals to join our rapidly growing SDR team. We believe that SDRs are a vital role for Sonatype; closely aligned to field marketing and an instrumental part of generating pipeline.
This SDR role is for the France region and French fluency both written and spoken is required.
- Qualifying MQLs and converting to Sales Accepted Leads (SAL’s) for the field sales team by booking Discovery Calls. Approximately 50% inbound and 50% outbound SDR motion
- Driving attendance and engagement to marketing programs
- Developing outbound creative strategies for engaging and nurturing your own prospects using content, email, phone, and social media
- Contributing to conversion and pipeline goals by identifying early-stage opportunities for the sales teams with decision-makers
- Proactively using contact intelligence technology such as Hubspot, Drift, Zoom and Outreach to get full insight into a lead’s history and intent before picking up the phone
- Tuning qualification conversations based on MQL lead source, campaign, seniority & persona
- Sharing best practices amongst the SDR team
Skills And Desired Attributes
- A minimum of 1 year prior SDR, BDR or SDR experience, preferably within the technology industry
- Able to communicate clearly and articulately in French both written and spoken
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads
- Acute attention to detail and you seek pride in your work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision
- Highly organised and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
What We Offer
- Uncapped commission and overachievement incentives
- Our philosophy is to develop our people and promote from within. Successful candidates can expect accelerated career progression into Sales and Management
- Regular Sales Training and development supported by learning paths and Sales Enablement team
- Working with market-leading sales & prospecting intelligence tools
- 25 days holiday a year
- Choice of PC or Mac to work on
- Business casual dress
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
- Come see why we've won all of these awards...
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.