Sales Development Manager Remote /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Backed by First Round Capital and Bain Capital Ventures, Airbase has secured $30M in Series A funding to fulfill the following vision: Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the business. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Docker, Lattice, Gong, and more, trust Airbase at airbase.com.
About the Job
Airbase is looking for a Sales Development Manager to coach, manage, and grow our team of Sales Development Representatives. This will be a critical member of our growth team that will contribute by driving a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Manage, train, and motivate a team of 5–8 SDRs to hit lead generation objectives, in a full-time remote environment (U.S. working hours).
- Coach and mentor the team to secure qualified meetings and pipeline with Controllers, Directors of Accounting, VPs/Directors of Finance, and CFOs.
- Onboard and train new hires; improve sales materials and the sales playbook.
- Partner with our sales leadership team to drive increased performance and align pipeline production to our Sales team's needs.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure results delivered can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Generate creative ideas and strategies to secure meetings with top prospects.
- Provide sales leadership with a pipeline of AE talent by continually developing SDR sales skills and product knowledge.
The ideal candidate….
- Has managed a SaaS outbound sales development team that consistently delivers on pipeline and prospecting objectives.
- Demonstrates a track record of working in a results-driven environment that directly impacts the growth of the business.
- Is involved in creating outbound sales strategies, sales playbooks, and onboarding programs.
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Is able to hire, work and manage from a remote environment — previous experience is a plus.
Airbase offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, 401k, and a flexible vacation policy. We're a very remote friendly company and you can work from anywhere in the world.