Sales Development Enablement Business Partner United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Sales Enablement Business Partner to cover our Global Sales Development organization. This individual will be instrumental in helping identify and prioritize enablement and training gaps within our SDR inbound and outbound organizations, and will need a deep understanding of our existing products (both current and upcoming) and our Inbound and Outbound sales processes. This individual will be responsible for giving our Global SDR teams the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to accelerate ramp times, as well as improve overall effectiveness and efficiency to demonstrate differentiated value to our customers. They will be on point to drive, support, and execute numerous global enablement efforts based out of corporate.
Twilio is looking for a team player who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated success in prior roles. They also have:
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Development or Sales Enablement
- At least 2 years of experience in an SDR or SDR Manager role
- Experience working in the technology, Saas, or Cloud industry
- Ability to coach sales reps on key skills and competencies and has training facilitator mastery in both virtual and live settings
- Demonstrated working knowledge of training techniques and best practices for onboarding or adopting new technologies
- Strong project and program management experience, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple high visibility projects in a given quarter
- Can communicate effectively (written and verbally) with Sales, Operations, and cross-functional teams to find gaps in resources and training
- Can assess and implement sales tools to facilitate the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
As a Business Partner on the Enablement team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Proactively engage with the management team to identify, prioritize, develop, and execute a quarterly enablement plan; create and maintain a calendar for onboarding and continuous enablement training
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Understand the SDR role, opportunities, and challenges in order to build an enablement program that truly supports the team and provides them with the knowledge and practice they need
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Identify gaps in knowledge and processes and work with necessary Managers and Directors to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address; partner with sales supporting roles to enable them to be an extension of our SDR team
- BE INCLUSIVE: Drive community and collaboration through the Enablement councils and in partnership with fellow Enablement business partners
- DON’T SETTLE: Have a deep understanding of stakeholders business priorities and their quarterly initiatives, and always push for excellence in the enablement program delivered to SDRs
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify trends and gaps in skills and create personal plans to assist
- WRITE IT DOWN: Work with a content shared services team to help design, build, create, and drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
The Sales Enablement team is central to Twilio’s continued accelerated growth. We are responsible for all aspects of new sales hires’ onboarding and continuous education experience, and for delivering high impact training and accelerating the sales process. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to align with company and organisational strategy.
Twilio is transforming the way the largest companies in the world communicate by empowering developers to build any customer experience they can imagine on a scalable, trusted and flexible platform.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2454890