Sales Compensation Reporting and Analytics Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Reporting and Analytics Manager to join our Sales Compensation team. Based either in Denver or remote, you will have the responsibility of reporting, tracking and trending analysis through Tableau, Xactly Analytics, and other Enterprise reporting tools and systems, in support of the Sales Compensation team and its operational effectiveness. Being a co-owner of these platforms and aiding in the monthly, quarterly, and other ad hoc commissions reporting, you will play a critical role in the success of our Sales Compensation team. This role has high visibility, and provides detailed commission and sales rep-related performance information to several internal Sales teams and senior Twilio Sales leadership.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Tableau dashboard development
- Experience with Tableau desktop version 2019.2 or above
- 1+ years experience with Xactly Incent and Analytics; Admin-level experience a plus
- Experience in data retrieval, data manipulation, data analysis and presentation using data visualizations.
- Advanced SQL and ETL skills and experience with Salesforce. Advanced experience with reporting and data mining methodologies. Redshift or other data warehousing tools is a plus!
- Proficiency in MS Excel with knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLookup and other advanced functions
- Prior experience carrying out technical responsibilities, such as rule writing, development, results analysis, troubleshooting, process improvement, validation
- Strong customer-focus and business acumen and effectively balance between the two
- BE AN OWNER: Act as an organizational subject matter expert for Tableau, Xactly Analytics, and other Enterprise-level reporting systems and tools. Responsible for reporting, tracking and trending analysis to support Sales Compensation and its operational effectiveness.
- DRAW THE OWL: Design, develop, produce, and test reports & dashboards through Tableau, Xactly Analytics, and/or other Enterprise-level reporting tools.
- BE BOLD: Drive technology, business and business reporting adoption best practices
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be mindful of changes to the business that may impact the current solution - new products and business lines, acquisitions, reorganizations, system changes, etc
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Trace unexpected results back to their source and diagnose underlying issues. If unable to resolve directly, own coordination and resolution with appropriate resources.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Coordinate with the Xactly Data Warehouse and ETL teams to integrate commission data into reporting systems and tools for consumption by other business teams
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis to provide business insight
- WRITE IT DOWN: Remain current with Tableau, Xactly Analytics, and other reporting systems, tools, and products and modules through regular engagement with and training.
The Sales Operations team is crucial to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. Our main goal is to empower and support our sales organization that, in turn, propels company performance. As part of this team, you will collaborate closely with business owners across functions and sales leaders.
This position will be located in our Denver office or remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2355568