Sales Compensation Design Senior Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking Sales Compensation Design Senior Manager to join our team! A highly strategic and analytical role, this individual will report into our Head of Sales Compensation and support the design and architecture of our incentive plans by working closely with a variety of business units, teams, and partners across our Go-to-Market team!
Twilio is looking for a Senior Manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a proven track record in incentive compensation design. They also have:
- 6+ years of Sales Compensation, Operations or Sales Strategy experience
- 3+ years of leading Incentive Design program management
- Familiarity with Go-to-Market strategies and processes
- Ability to use information to craft sales incentive plans that empower seller behavior and drive company's goals
- Ability to collaborate with partners to advise, shape, and execute an incentive design strategy
- Strong analytical skills and can dig into multiple data sets and bring insights into comp. design
- Understands how to prioritize and is highly organised. Can juggle multiple projects, workstreams, and people
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. MBA preferred
As a Senior Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Partner with our sales leaders to understand the needs of the teams and design a customised strategy and plan
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build and maintain relationships with Sales Management to ensure plans align with Sales organizational goals and objectives
- BE AN OWNER: Design and document plans and short term incentives (SPIFFs) for Twilio’s quota carrying roles globally. This includes performance measures, weights, and mechanics to drive desired behaviors
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop and lead strategy and operationalize with clarity and consistency. Analyze Sales performance data to inform plan initial design
- NO SHENANIGANS: Work with ales compensation and Sales Finance on predicting the cost plans and programs. Analyze feasibility by assessing financial and systems readiness
- BE BOLD: Manage plan roll-out to the Sales and Operations teams
- BE INCLUSIVE: Collaborate closely with leaders within Sales Compensation, Sales Strategy and Sales Operations teams
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document Sales Compensation Plan and Policies, implement change management processes to ensure timeliness of the information. Develop Comp. plan communication and enablement content
The Sales Compensation team is essential to the success and scalability of our sales organization and its supporting teams. This important role focuses on driving Sales Compensation incentive design program, closely collaborating with the team members, stakeholders and supporting functions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$109,824.00 - $137,280.00
Rest of Colorado:
$96,096.00 - $120,120.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2901992