Revenue Operations Systems Analyst Fishers, IN
Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform. To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next RevOps System Analyst!
Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
- You love to help create things and solve problems.
- You have a desire to learn new processes and technologies
- Strong attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can effectively collaborate with a team
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself.
How You Will Succeed:
- Responsible for auditing current data process flows for accuracy
- Reporting and resolving data sync errors between email automation tool and CRM
- Work with as a data quality assurance analyst during the sales cycle
- Assist in data cleanup and data mapping activities
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Prior experience with Technology/SaaS industry
- Knowledge and familiarity Salesforce CRM and Email Automation Tools
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 base (USD)
This position is available via remote work or based out of one of our two office locations (Indianapolis, IN, or Colorado Springs, CO).
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- Retirement accounts with company matching for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!