Revenue Operations (RevOps) Analyst Remote Canada /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password Revenue Operations team is committed to building and maintaining an efficient go to market engine across people, process and platforms. Delivering insights on our business performance, acting as custodians for our data and driving our teams towards actionable outcomes are goals we aspire to achieve.
Reporting to the Manager, Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations Analyst (RevOps Analyst) will be responsible for supporting the work of the Revenue team through the use of the technology stack at 1Password.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of sales operations experience in an individual contributor capacity.
- Fluent in Marketing and Sales funnel KPIs and management.
- Proven track record of excellence in a SaaS or technology environment.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and data analysis (pivot tables, v-lookup, formulas).
- Analytical mindset with a mature skillset focused on extracting & analyzing data from Salesforce.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks for the team.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision. You're someone who can easily understand the objective and take the necessary steps to get the job done.
- Intermediate or advanced Salesforce related experience and/or documented training certifications.
- Salesforce Admin and/or CPQ experience a bonus.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business related field.
What you can expect:
- Champion CRM data hygiene across leads, accounts and opportunities.
- Drive the execution of a disciplined and pragmatic approach to how we measure our performance against our targets in all facets of a SaaS business.
- Support the Revenue team through data analysis and updates of Salesforce data, including leveraging mass updates tools including Workbench and DataLoader.
- Maintain reporting and dashboards to bring visibility to actionable insights.
- Act as a liaison between Revenue Operations technology and revenue including, but not limited to systems such as Salesforce, Gong, Zoominfo, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Support the RevOps team with project management of longer-term improvement projects, including grooming, prioritizing and scheduling of large scale updates affecting the Revenue team.
- Support the rollout of key initiatives and provide visibility into adoption metrics.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.