Revenue Operations Manager San Francisco
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
The Finance team at Doximity is seeking a Revenue Operations Manager to help optimize our Revenue processes as we continue to scale. You will report to the Director of Revenue and will be a key and highly visible member of the revenue team, thereby helping to increase transparency around one of the company’s most vital metrics.
In this newly created role, you will work cross functionally with sales, legal, and finance business partners as you focus on optimizing the efficiency and scalability of our revenue processes and systems, including assisting the business with launching new products and programs. This is preferred as an SF based role, but given our remote friendly culture even pre-COVID, remote candidates are welcome.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Review orders and contract modifications processed in NetSuite ARM to ensure accurate treatment in compliance with ASC 606 policies
- Partner with the Director of Revenue and cross functional business partners to optimize and measure all aspects of the order to cash process including contracting, service delivery, order management, and billing and collections
- Ensure systems are running smoothly by solving emerging issues, as well as implementing system enhancements and automation with NetSuite and Salesforce to drive process efficiencies
- Perform and/or review month end close duties for revenue recognition and prepare relevant journal entries and reconciliations, with a focus on driving efficiencies and seeking out opportunities for process improvement
- Maintain and update internal manuals for order to cash procedures and controls
- Assist in special projects, such as ad hoc analyses and other duties as appropriate.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 7+ years of revenue accounting experience, with 2+ years of operational revenue accounting experience partnering with business team (Sales Ops, Client Success, etc.)
- CPA and Big 4 audit experience preferred
- Deep knowledge and practical application of ASC 606 accounting principles
- Strong focus on customer service
- Effective and efficient communicator via any media (verbal, email, Excel, Keynote, GSuite, etc.) and to the full range of constituencies (c-level execs, peers, vendors, customers, summer interns, etc.)
- Highest personal standard of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Must love growth-company environment and be ready to roll up sleeves. Flexibility is your middle name and change excites you
- Quick learner with ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve
- Strong systems skills (NetSuite and Salesforce required)
- Proficient in Excel
- Stock, pre-IPO stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K, with match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Public transit/parking subsidy
- Generous equipment budget (to support COVID work from home setup)
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
- Work from home Wednesdays
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Rooftop game room and deck with a beautiful view of SF skyline
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, one of the Fastest Growing Companies for the Fourth Straight Year and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 75% of US doctors (and over 1.5 million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=2294409