Reseller Partner Account Manager, Eastern U.S. Worldwide
PacketFabric has done to the network what cloud did to compute and storage. We’ve made it affordable and easy to consume without sacrificing the quality and reliability of a carrier-grade network. Customer and developer experience, automation, and engineering rigor are crucial to our mission. This means our customers get the speed of the cloud, the ease of the internet, and the reliability of a highly-engineered network… without the cost. Join us in leading this market transformation!
As a VAR Partner Account Manager, Northeast U.S., your goal is to recruit, sign, and enable a portfolio of reseller partners in the Northeast U.S. region.
HIGH LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospecting, signing, developing, and servicing a reseller partner base within new and existing partners
- Coordinating partner enablement activities such as training, coaching, establishment within our partner portal, and quoting / pipeline management
- Forecasting revenue for partner portfolio, and driving growth and revenue and growth across the portfolio
- Partner with Marketing, Partner Enablement, and Product to plan and drive growth initiatives in region
- Meet quarterly partner revenue goals
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in a direct or partner sales role with a track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Engineering background preferred
- Highly motivated hunter with a strong desire to grow a large and successful portfolio of business in a region
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing environment without a lot of hand-holding / willing to wear many hats / ready to roll up sleeves, figure things out, and get things done
- Strong ownership/accountability mindset, ready and willing to manage all aspects of partner relationships, solve problems, and facilitate data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive working independently, cross-functionally, and in a 100% remote organization
SKILLS & CAPABILITES:
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Superior organizational and project management skills – ability to organize and manage a pipeline, diligent follow-up with clients, clear and consistent communication of progress and results
- Superior meeting planning & facilitation skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent solution selling skills – focus on partner value creation, engagement and success; management and tracking of sales engagement process, accurate representation of forecast
- Conversant in networking, connectivity, cloud, software, and data center technologies
PacketFabric is the connectivity cloud. We built a global, 50+Tbps carrier-class optical network that is completely automated and consumable on-demand like SaaS, so enterprises can connect the core of their hybrid and multi-cloud architectures and grow their digital business.
We offer private and secure point-to-point, hybrid cloud, multi-cloud, and custom connectivity services that you can provision in minutes via our self-service portal or programmable API. We offer flexible consumption of our services, with month-to-month or longer terms, or even usage-based for bursting and disaster recovery.
PacketFabric was recognized with the “2020 Fierce Telecom Innovation Award for Cloud Services,” named one of the “10 Hottest Networking Startups of 2020” by CRN, a Futuriom 40 Top Private Company, and a “2020 Cool Vendor in Enhanced Internet Services and Cloud Connectivity” by Gartner.
PacketFabric is a distributed, fully remote team with people living and working all over the world.
What PacketFabric Offers
- Autonomy, accountability, and ownership to drive all aspects of your business results.
- Competitive compensation for high performers.
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to drive high growth in a maturing startup environment.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
Here at PacketFabric, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and follow employment lifecycle processes designed to prevent discrimination against our people, regardless of gender identity or expression or intersex, sexual orientation, religion, spiritual beliefs, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, national origin, citizenship, generation, culture, or any protected category under federal, state and local law.