Research Coordinator (Flex) United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a UX Research Coordinator to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, and everyone in between, rely on everyday.
Twilio is looking for a UX Research Coordinator who demonstrates the following:
- Understanding of the user experience research process
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience improving processes and/or operations including evaluating and tracking success metrics
- Solutions oriented, identifying gaps and contributing to continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of solid connections and successful relationships
- Experience developing recruitment pipeline and/or communities
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to iterate and contribute to establishing best practices
- Excellent communication skills - interpersonal, oral and written
- Ability to quickly pivot between interactions with internal stakeholders and customers
- Strong work ethic
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience scheduling and managing multiple calendars
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
As UX Research Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be an Owner - Gather research criteria from stakeholders, uncovering any gaps or opportunities in their plans
- Empower Others - Work collaboratively with participant recruiting, research, design, and product teams on project requirements, to communicate status and updates
- Write it Down - Maintain reliable resources, tools and documentation to support customer insight discovery
- Be Bold - Develop strong relationships with key, cross-functional stakeholders, listening to pain points and creating new solutions
- Draw the Owl - Find participants that are the perfect match for research objectives using tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn and internal reports
- Ruthlessly Prioritize - Screen participants for multiple projects simultaneously, scheduling for research sessions
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes - Communicate with candidates about logistical details and guiding them through the research process
- No Shenanigans - Ensure compensation is delivered and the Research Participation Agreement is signed
The UX Research Coordination Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research efficiently and effectively. We provide the infrastructure for user engagement research, enabling teams to focus on uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations in order to design products and services that provide value.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote. You will experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3407968