Remote Full Stack Software Engineer - LIFT- 2 to 7 years Colombia - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members that want to help us change the way the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle, and most recently with Sonatype Lift – literally changing the way the world creates and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development to help companies create better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software, read on.
What you'll do
- You are a person who understands code quality and has a strong programming background.
- You are motivated to build advanced Software Composition Analysis (SCA) capabilities into Lift.
- You will be a member of the Sonatype Lift team.
- You will be working with product management, design, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) functions within Sonatype.
What skills you'll need
- Minimum of 2+ years programming experience using Java or Kotlin.
- Experience producing and/or consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI)Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
Things that we are proud of
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- Long term type of contract (contrato término indefinido)
- Flexible working hours 100% remote
- Fast learning
- Career plan
- Bonus for personal results
- Corporate results bonus.
- Additional vacation days (depending on time worked)
- Colombian holidays
- Opportunity to travel to the United States once a year for our Annual corporate meeting
Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for improving how the world develops software, Sonatype is the right place for you.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.