Remote Full Stack Software Engineer - LIFT- 2 to 7 years United States /
We are 400+ employees from a diverse group of backgrounds that hail from more than 50 countries and speak 15 languages. But, we all share one thing in common: we’re passionate about accelerating software innovation. Our vision is to put Nexus products at the center of every open-source decision modern engineering organizations make.
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton, MD, Tyson's Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use several communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team meetups. We also have an annual company meetup to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
We are looking for team members that want to help us change the way the world innovates through software. The Sonatype team has already done this through its contributions to the Maven build system, the Nexus Repository Manager and Nexus Lifecycle, and most recently with Sonatype Lift – literally changing the way the world creates and delivers software across thousands of organizations and millions of developers.
That was just the beginning. We need your help so that we can do it again. If you are interested in delivering value across nearly every decision made in the world of software development to help companies create better and safer software faster, to transform innovation through software, read on.
What you'll do
- You are a person who understands code quality and has a strong programming background.
- You are motivated to build advanced Software Composition Analysis (SCA) capabilities into Lift.
- You will be a member of the Sonatype Lift team.
- You will be working with product management, design, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) functions within Sonatype.
What skills you'll need
- 2-7 years of back end programming experience. Java, Typescript are some of the technologies we use, a background in other programming languages is also relevant.
- Experience producing and/or consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, GitLab CI)Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
Things that we are proud of
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
Thousands of organizations and millions of developers use our software. If you have a passion for improving how the world develops software, Sonatype is the right place for you.
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.