Regional VP of Sales- LATAM Remote /
ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 120,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 120,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced Regional Vice President of LATAM to lead revenue growth and geographic expansion of ActiveCampaign throughout all of LATAM. This newly-created role is critical as it owns total revenue for the region and is the senior leader in LATAM as ActiveCampaign continues its aggressive growth in the region. This role will build upon the vision and strategy of ActiveCampaign as the leader in Customer Experience Automation. This role will directly lead revenue-generating functions such as business development and sales and provide local leadership and coaching to critical customer-facing teams. This role will also work closely with leaders across the business to advocate for growth of the regional business.
What your day could consist of:
- Play a lead role in building out ActiveCampaign’s presence in LATAM as the leading customer experience provider across all sizes of businesses.
- Own new business revenue as well as have accountability for total revenue in the LATAM region, that includes self-service, upsell and churn.
- Maintain a strong regional and team culture that is consistent with ActiveCampaign values and best practices.
- Advocate for the region and the regional team while maintaining a global perspective.
- Work with global functional leaders to ensure regional operational matters are efficient and effectively scaling.
- Lead and coach the revenue teams to ensure success in meeting and exceeding revenue targets and objectives for the LATAM team.
- Utilize data and trends to inform and direct strategies and processes that continuously improve overall performance and drive to action.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Partnership teams to identify and optimize new business opportunities.
- Act as a proactive and leader for ActiveCampaign in the SaaS and broader tech community throughout the LATAM region.
- Proactively contribute to AC leadership as a thought leader in the industry, especially for the LATAM region.
- Work collaboratively with other sales leaders to ensure consistent sales processes, approaches and playbooks.
- Build upon ActiveCampaign’s goal of creating the best customer experience in the industry as we look for our own platform to improve the customer experience of over one million growing businesses.
- Bring regional and local knowledge of the industry, competitors and industry intel to the rest of the organization.
- Advocate for product and engineering changes or advancements that would enable revenue opportunities.
- Maintain and facilitate ongoing education and involvement in the industry.
- Work effectively with the PR teams on brand awareness and employer branding throughout the region.
What is needed:
- You have held a senior sales or revenue-generating role in LATAM within a fast-growing US-based SaaS company
- Trilingual: Spanish, English & Portuguese highly preferred
- You have had operational experience leading or collaborating across Customer Success, Product Support and Regional Marketing
- You understand how to work within an incredibly fast-scaling business and have the energy and passion associated with that
- You have a global view, with deep experience within key markets in the LATAM region
- You have a clear passion for the customer, especially SMB
- You are a charismatic and inspiring leader that people want to follow
- Experience recruiting and developing large teams of individual contributors, managers and directors from a variety of cultural and language backgrounds
- Deep knowledge of international go-to-market and business localization best practices.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.