Regional Vice President Business Development San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is the leading online medical network with over 80% of U.S. doctors as members. We believe in a future where healthcare is effortless — fast, simple, seamless, and secure. Launched in 2010 by Jeff Tangney, who previously founded healthcare pioneer Epocrates (NASDAQ: EPOC), Doximity is the second-fastest adopted product by doctors of all time, after the iPhone. HQ is based in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco, the epicenter of Bay Area technology.
One of Doximity's core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don't check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don't fit a mold, join us!
The successful candidate will be dedicated to developing and closing new business and growing existing business. The ability to work in a team-oriented environment is essential in order to position highly strategic sales to our manufacturer and agency clients. Presentation, communication, and closing skills are essential to be successful in this role.
How you’ll make an impact
- Sell current and new strategic digital marketing solutions and ad products
- Develop the strategies needed to help Brand Product teams and Agencies make informed decisions through a consultative sales approach
- Utilize forecasting and business analytical skills to take advantage of opportunities and to expand relationships
- Build relationships with agency and brand decision-makers
- Develop and pitch client proposals and opportunities
- Work closely with Sales Planning group to ensure advertising campaigns performance metrics are met/exceeded
- Exceed sales quota for assigned territory
What we’re looking for
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent required
- Advertising sales experience selling to pharma (preferred)
- Proven history of building successful relationships with brand managers in life science companies
- Exceptional presentation and consultative sales skills; someone with a demonstrated track record of building durable relationships with Senior-level executives at both client and AOR
- Ability to travel to clients
Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, vision, dental for you and your family
- Matching 401K and flexible spending accounts
- Stock incentives and ESPP
- Wellness benefit
- Life insurance and disability insurance coverage
- Be part of a fast-paced, tech savvy, non-corporate team environment that's shaping the future of physician-centric healthcare technology
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3811994