Enterprise Account Executive - Remote NE to NYC US - Eastern - Remote /
Sonatype is the software supply chain management company. We're on a mission to change how the world innovates by making software development easier. From running the world's largest repository of Java open source components (Maven Central) to inventing componentized software development, and then software supply chain management, to creating the only solution that stops malicious open-source malware in its tracks, we're constantly leading the industry, while helping thousands of customers manage open source every day.
Already used by 15 million developers, we have lofty goals for our technology to be in the hands of every engineering team. And, we need you to do that. Join us!
Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
About the Team:
Sonatype’s global sales team is made up of more than 100 Sales professionals. Much of our team is based remotely in the regions or territories they support. Our reps are committed to achieving and exceeding expectations and providing a high-quality service to our growing client base.
**This role will cover New England to NYC Area and the ideal candidate must live on East Coast
- As an Regional Account Manager, you’ll work closely with a team of Account Development reps to uncover new sales opportunities and sell Sonatype’s comprehensive suite of Nexus products.
- Effectively communicate Sonatype’s value proposition to increase sales and expand existing customer footprints.
- Deliver lead generation to Fortune 1000 accounts through target account selling, outbound cold calling, and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads.
- Manage pipeline including activity for sales opportunities within Salesforce.
- Work alongside ADRs and presales engineers to build pipeline and close business.
- Collaborate with field marketing to deliver events crafted to drive new prospects, advance existing opportunities and build incremental revenue.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ Years of enterprise software sales experience with focus on net new logos.
- Successful experience within the Agile, DevOps, Open Source, or Enterprise Software space.
- Experience building regional account plans.
- Validated experience in developing new relationships that result in new customer acquisition.
It would be phenomenal if you also had:
- BS or BA Degree in a technical or business subject area.
- Experience in a startup software organization.
- Understanding of the DevOps and/or Application Security industry and market.
What we are proud of:
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, and 2020
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Diversity & Inclusion Working Groups
- Parental Leave Policy
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
At Sonatype, we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity, and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.