Recruitment Marketing Events Manager United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an experienced Recruitment Marketing Events Manager to join a world-class team of marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent worldwide. The person in this role will be well versed in all aspects of event strategy, planning, and execution for both in-person and virtual events and will work with the Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team to successfully plan and execute global recruiting and brand awareness events and partnerships. This person will introduce Twilio’s employer brand to key audiences around the world through virtual and in-person events and generate pipelines of qualified candidates for the Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Director of Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, this person will play a critical role in attracting and engaging the best talent to fuel Twilio’s growth as recruiting is a strategic driver of Twilio’s success. If you have a track record of building compelling event marketing campaigns and experimenting with creative ideas to drive awareness and generate pipelines, we’d love to meet you!
Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working at Twilio to enable us to attract the best talent to build the future of communications! Twilio is looking for a creative and data-driven events marketer to collaborate with internal stakeholders to evolve our approach to recruiting events, support our global hiring efforts, and enable more effective targeting and conversion of candidates. This role will help build scalable programs that drive awareness, generate leads for the Recruiting team, and help showcase Twilio Magic globally. This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong partnership across Talent Acquisition, Field Marketing, Diversity, Brand, and the Business Units to identify event solutions to support our business priorities.
The ideal candidate is an experienced events marketer with a strong understanding of the recruitment marketplace, employer branding, and a passion for talent attraction. You will help build, communicate, and grow Twilio's employer brand through events. You will also help us engage candidates and deliver innovative event experiences that empower candidates to choose Twilio. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively to execute events that drive business results. They also have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a field marketing, events management, or demand generation role and a track record of working directly with a Sales or Talent Acquisition organization
- Experience partnering with Marketing, Talent Acquisition, and Diversity teams to build pipeline by translating business objectives into tactical marketing events that influence and attract key audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute strategic marketing campaigns for in-person and virtual events that align with our hiring and diversity goals
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic/thinking at scale
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, consistently demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. Able to influence and build effective working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience managing budgets and establishing measurable objectives and success criteria, including pre-event promotions, post-mortems, and ROI analysis.
- Experience using Google Suite, Splashthat, Eventbrite, Hopin, Greenhouse, GEM, Survey Monkey, Salesforce, and Tableau.
- Ability to travel 50% of time, globally, post pandemic
Recruitment Marketing Events Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and manage project plans, including documentation of strategy, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop a holistic events strategy to support the business and enable Talent Acquisition to attract talent worldwide.
- BE AN OWNER: Own the day to day management of events and partnerships that support hiring pipeline goals, diversity, and employer brand initiatives.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Streamline our events so we can focus on delivering innovative and engaging event experiences to candidates
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Spend the time to deeply understand your customers, and solve problems from their perspective.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable the Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage, and hire the next wave of Twilions.
- BE BOLD: Level up Twilio’s employer brand and recruitment marketing event strategy to adapt to Twilio’s growth.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued people growth. We work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to engage, recruit, and hire the world’s best diverse talent so Twilio can capitalize on new and existing markets. The Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team sits within the Talent Acquisition organization. The team builds awareness of Twilio as an employer of choice to enable our recruiting teams to attract top and diverse talent worldwide.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, learning, development, and employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2529697