Recruiting Sourcer - Global Services (Contract) Distributed, Global
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is growing fast and we're looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate Sourcer to join our global talent team.
You will act as a Talent Ambassador, supporting and growing our Professional Services organization. You'll be responsible for driving Sourcing activities for our international markets, focusing on Consultants, Technical Trainers, and Customer Success Managers for our our post-sales enablement functions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage talent — identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the hiring process
- Build a world-class talent pool, helping to hire candidates across the globe within our Services Team
- Solidify relationships with Field Ops hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings
- Be a passionate Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
What You Bring Along:
- 3+ years of direct and creative sourcing experience across multiple departments, with proven success hiring for Professional Services
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company. Maybe it's a software company, start-up, and/or, better yet, even a company where talent isn't knocking down your door
- High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple reqs without dropping the ball
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask smart questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Authority in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Greenhouse a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1557674