Recruiting Ops Manager - EMEA Distributed, EMEA
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Our recruiting team is scaling to meet the needs of Elastic and to ensure that we can deliver on this exciting growth, we are looking for a Regional Manager to lead our Recruiting Operations in EMEA and APJ. You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, are data driven and technically savvy and have a passion for optimizing process and structure. You balance critical, long term thinking about how we scale the day-to-day operations with hands-on delivery to ensure what needs to happen today gets done.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage a team of Recruiting Coordinators across your region
- Regularly review workloads and ensure candidate experience continues to improve
- Monitor and ensure data integrity in Greenhouse (ATS).
- Evaluate data for accuracy and audit recruiting practice.
- Train new Recruiters and RCs in your regions on TA process/Tools and Technology.
- Conduct and document working sessions with recruiting teams or internal partners to define/improve processes.
- Maintain recruiting tools such as Teamable, Greenhouse, and LinkedIn and review new recruiting tech for TA.
- Facilitate quarterly business reviews with Recruiting leadership on Recruiter/Tool performance.
- Measure and evaluate how Elastic finds, engages, and recruits talent.
What You Bring Along:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years reporting and analytics experience in recruiting operations, business intelligence, or project management.
- Team leadership experience preferred
- Experience with telling stories with recruiting data
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations, comfortable working in a high growth, fast pace environment.
- Ability to collaborate and work with recruiting partners across different time zones.
- An analytical, data-driven mindset towards problem solving.
- Extremely well organized with an acute attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/elastic/jobs/1545212