Recruiting Generalist Worldwide
About the team:
The Recruiting Generalist will be a key part of our People team. The role is designed to contribute to enable a world class recruiting experience and support all aspects of the People team operations. At InVision, the People team is known for delivering exceptional programs and experiences - all leading to engagement throughout the employee lifecycle. We are looking for a candidate who not only wants to learn and grow but have a direct impact on a candidate and employee engagement of a premier SaaS organization.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure candidates have a meaningful experience throughout the entire recruiting process. This will include acting as the point person throughout - scheduling interviews, informing leaders, updating candidates of progress and generally orchestrating the interview process.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via zoom calls, phone and/or email
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials
- Manage records for all candidates through the use of our applicant tracking system
- Maintain and generate essential reporting for Executive Leadership Team members
- Manage the internal transfer process
- Determine the effectiveness of current People team programs as it relates to recruiting and internal movement
- Explore and support all aspects of the People team programs and offerings - supporting as needed from creation to execution
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of human resources or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in Tech or SaaS organizations
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience with Freehand is desirable
- Key competencies for this role include collaborative, action oriented, comfort with ambiguity, and emotional agility
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Self-directed, problem solver with a passion to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3765376