Recruiter, GTM (Contract) United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Recruiter for GTM teams at Twilio. This is a contractor position.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and innovators to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to help us scale our GTM functions, specifically partnering with our Marketing and Services leaders to hire talent across their organizations. You should excel at balancing multiple priorities, flourish handling a large req load, and thrive at going above and beyond. You should be driven by technological curiosity, and understand how GTM roles are a key part of business success. You also know that providing an exceptional candidate experience for every applicant is crucial to our ability to attract great talent.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with business leaders to develop, prioritize, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies
- Whether it’s finding a candidate’s dream job or counseling a leader on the best course of action, seek to understand the customer’s perspective, their needs and placing those needs first
- Build solid relationships across all functions and customers (FP&A, HR, Total Rewards, hiring teams and candidates) that will create great outcomes
- Take the lead on partnering with business leaders to build a hiring and diversity strategy. Ensure a magnificent candidate experience and always maintain operational excellence
- Be creative and innovative. Help us build the roadmap of outstanding hiring for the future
- We are building something special at Twilio. You will attract, engage, and hire only the best talent to help us reach our goals
- Seek out unique points of view. Help mentor those around you and inspire them to bring new ideas to the table
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other markets, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2+ years experience in a recruiting role, preferably at start-ups or successful technical, SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting, especially for high growth teams
- Comfortable with simultaneously managing multiple, niche searches with a high sense or urgency
- Cultivate and manage strong relationships with client groups (hiring managers) and partners (HR, compensation, etc), as well as a high priority for delivering a solid candidate experience
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
This role will be remote, and based in the USA.
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
*If you are a Colorado applicant:
The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $34.70/hour - $54.53/hour.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3747693