Quality Assurance Specialist Worldwide
- 1+ years of previous Quality Assurance experience for web-based technology projects.
- 2+ years of experience working in the development of digital and web applications.
- Experience writing detail-oriented test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge and familiarity with QA methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Experience defining tests and reviewing test results with BrowserStack and other cross-platform testing tools.
- Comfortable with major computer and mobile operating systems, including Windows 10, Mac OS/X, iOS, and Android, and the major browsers that operate on them (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome).
- Ability to recognize and document problems with design and user experience.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with automated quality assurance testing approaches, including functional, unit, and integration testing, and experience in determining the appropriate testing approach(es) for unique challenges.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Puppeteer, PHPUnit, etc), philosophically and/or in implementation.
- Familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem, e.g. knowledge of popular tools, plugins, frameworks, best practices, and conventions.
- Remote working experience.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/quality-assurance-specialist/