Purchasing manager Amsterdam, NY /
Company: Sticker Mule
About Sticker Mule
Sticker Mule is the Internet's most "kick ass" brand. We are privately-owned, profitable, and powered by a globally distributed team. Our team from top to bottom makes growth a top priority and it's ingrained in our company culture. But most importantly, we just enjoy making customers happy and having fun while doing so.
The purchasing manager coordinates all purchase activities from order placement to delivery based on the needs of the organization.
1. Coordinates purchases from order placement to delivery.
2. Seeks and partners with reliable suppliers and vendors and maintains relationships for any materials, supplies, equipment and services.
3. Determines appropriate order sizes to maintain adequate inventory levels.
4. Ensures purchases are delivered on time and to specification.
5. Works with vendors to resolve quality issues with materials or equipment.
6. Researches new materials to support introduction of new products.
7. Identifies and maintains alternative suppliers for key materials.
8. Sets up new vendors in system and ensures NDAs are signed.
9. Maintains warranties & service contracts by reviewing their necessity prior to expiration.
10. Other tasks as assigned by management.
1. 5+ years of purchasing experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to negotiate with vendors.
3. Must be located in or near the Albany Capital Region
Pay & benefits
1. $90,000/yr + depending on experience
2. $10,000 signing bonus
3. 401k plan with 4% employer match
4. Health & dental insurance
5. 4 weeks paid vacation
6. Flexible hours with the option to work some days from home