Publisher Partner Manager United States
Company: Vox Media
Vox Media employees thrive on innovation and change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, and improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology and the world around them. The Vox Media house of networks includes industry-leading media forces like SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode, Racked and Polygon, and reaches an audience of hundreds of millions, generating over a billion content views each month.
As Publisher Partner Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationships between Vox Media and our publisher partners licensing Chorus. You will serve as the primary point of contact for each publisher partner, leading the onboarding process, facilitating audience and revenue growth, communicating to internal stakeholders, and educating the company about new opportunities with current and potential publisher partners.
What you’ll do:
- Define and shape our emerging licensing business with the Chorus publishing platform.
- Manage communication with partners and perform day-to-day partnership support work.
- Advocate for Chorus licensees in product team discussions and planning to ensure partner needs and workflows are represented for the Chorus road map.
- Translate Chorus partner needs into clear tasks for the migration team, when onboarding a new partner.
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-departmental stakeholders in Analytics, Sales, Ad Ops, Revenue Operations, Product and Community teams.
- Plan codevelopment opportunities with licensees.
- Facilitate clear communication with executive leadership on current status of work with partners for ongoing or active projects, and new asks of our partners. Communicate proactively with customers and internally with our team to highlight risks and issues.
- Work with Chorus licensees on developing and meeting goals as it relates to Chorus. Facilitate quarterly business review meetings to review customer satisfaction and progress towards shared business goals.
What you’ll bring:
- Proven and successful record of managing relationships and projects, preferably in the media/digital landscape.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of product and engineering workflows.
- You are able to communicate and manage relationships with outside partners and vendors, internal stakeholders and teams, and the Vox Media executive team.
- You have managed projects involving multiple stakeholders and are able to communicate goals to all stakeholders clearly and effectively.
- You are organized and detail-oriented. You don’t let any details fall through the cracks.
- You’re able to manage multiple tracks of work at once, balancing both short-term and long-term projects simultaneously.
- You have established best practices and tools to organize work effectively.
- You’re a listener. You can empathize with a team and with stakeholders.
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefits—including flexible hours and generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees and to ensure that our healthcare and other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging and fun—and who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.