Publisher Ad Ops Specialist Worldwide
- Serve as a point of contact for clients relying on 10up for ad stack management and operations, fielding questions and providing or gathering responses, and managing expectations in a way that prioritizes exemplary customer service.
- Monitor programmatic ad data to identify issues or risks in partnership with Publisher Revenue Strategists.
- Gather and organize implementation requirements for ad projects, including new ad partner or platform integrations and new ad implementations, vetting plans with Publisher Revenue Strategists and reviewing them with engineers.
- Support ad setup and testing for clients updating or refreshing site designs, ensuring a seamless transition and preventing an avoidable loss of ad revenue.
- Traffic ad campaigns (including direct sold, house, PMP deals) and monitor performance.
- Compile and distribute ad revenue reports for applicable clients, according to a predefined template and schedule.
- Stay abreast of ad industry trends to identify new opportunities for 10up’s clients.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and requests across multiple clients.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail: loves spreadsheets and checking tasks off a to-do list.
- Practical experience with Google Ad Manager.
- At least one year of experience in basic ad operations including trafficking.
- Basic understanding of key programmatic optimization concepts such as header bidding.
- Basic awareness of current ad industry trends and key campaign performance indicators.
- Passion to improve the digital media ecosystem.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly with internal teams and clients across a variety of media
Nice to have
- Experience in programmatic optimization and header bidding, such as Open Bidding (previously EBDA), Prebid.js, and other third party wrappers.
- Experience with additional digital advertising operations, including campaign delivery and yield optimization.
- Experience with ad delivery troubleshooting and related tools, such as Google Publisher Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- WordPress experience.
- Ability to understand and inform others on ad-serving technology and even ad code.
- Agency experience or experience balancing multiple priorities.
- Familiarity with Google Workplace (Google Docs, et al).
- Experience with time tracking.
- Experience working in a remote environment is appreciated.
Vacancy page : https://10up.com/careers/accelerev-ad-ops-specialist/