Protech Associates - PowerBI Developer (Remote) United States
Company: Jackson River
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Business Intelligence Analyst to support delivery of business intelligence solutions focused on the Microsoft Power BI stack in an agile team environment. The BI Developer/Analyst should have good understanding of general and design principles and concepts as well as the toolsets in this space. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Utilize Power BI to deliver high quality BI solutions in a MS dynamics environment
· Assist in the collection of user requirements and creation of functional specifications
· Translate functional specifications into technical specifications, including tasks, timelines, and time estimates
· Working from technical specifications
· Create or modify existing reporting assets
· Analyze relational and multidimensional data sets
· Design or enhance relational and dimensional data models
· Build data visualizations including dashboards and reports
· Comply with team development, IT, and company processes and policies
· Assist/train users in the use of business reporting assets
· Work with teammates to plan mid- and long-term product and technical strategies
· Assist with crafting the development lifecycle process to fit tools and needs
· Communicate clearly with business users and IT professionals about enhancements that are being made to the existing system
· Experience writing Power Query, DAX, MDX for complex data projects
· Experience creating and maintaining reporting assets in Power BI
· Knowledge of general data modeling concepts
· Understanding of process engineering concepts and measurements
· Ability to work effectively with remote teammates and users
· 1+ years of experience with Power BI
· Experience with T-SQL is required
· 1+ years' experience with DAX, Power Query, and MDX is required
· Experience with Dynamics is preferred but not required
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/togetherwork/jobs/5740452002