Project Manager United States
Company: Jackson River
Jackson River is actively seeking a Project Manager to join us in working directly with influential and innovative nonprofits to implement and support Springboard, Jackson River’s fundraising, advocacy and peer-to-peer platform. We take pride in our progressive values and we encourage and welcome candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+, and/or gender nonconforming to apply.
Why you’ll love it here:
In addition to a competitive benefits package including generous paid time off, healthcare, life insurance and 401k, Jackson River employees are happy to have:
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Remote work environment
- Awesome clients doing good in the world
- Camaraderie with a team of amazing co-workers
- Dedication to a healthy work/life balance for all team members
What you’ll do in this role:
- Lead contact for day-to-day interactions with clients on medium to large-scale fundraising and advocacy software implementations and system integrations
- Assist and guide clients in making complex technical decisions based on business goals, strategic objectives, and known best practices
- Develop project timelines, milestones, budget reports, technical requirements, and user documentation
- Provide clients a high touch experience at every step in the process
- Manage developers and producers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage projects to pre-defined deliverables and budget
- Coordinate activities with other client vendors (ESPs, Salesforce implementation partners) to deliver holistic solutions
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous client engagements/projects while delivering unparalleled customer service
- Project/task scoping and estimation experience
- Ability to lead a team
- Basic understanding of online marketing and fundraising strategies
- Understanding of current web tools and trends within nonprofit organizations
- Some experience with nonprofit online fundraising, ESP, and/or advocacy tools (e.g. Springboard, Luminate Online, Marketing Cloud etc.)
- Understanding of fundraising practices and systems, including donor databases (e.g. roundCorner, Team Approach, Raiser's Edge, etc.)
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and Drupal a plus
- Comfort and confidence in configuring and using software
- Ability and desire to work independently and remotely
- An excellent sense of humor
Sound interesting? Send us your resume and cover letter explaining what makes you an ideal candidate to PMjobs@jacksonriver.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No Recruiters, please!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Vacancy page : https://www.jacksonriver.com/now-hiring-project-manager