Project Manager United States
Our Industry: Where we play
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development. Our work ensures that life-saving drugs and medical devices get to market faster. We are a certified “Great Place to Work” with highly engaged employees focused on improving the health outcomes of patients across the globe.
We develop cloud-based enterprise products and services and are a world leader driving the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for innovation globally. With annual revenue in 2016 of nearly $500 million, we are publicly traded (MDSO) with over 850 customers and customer retention rates above 99%. The Medidata Clinical Cloud® is the primary technology solution powering clinical trials for 18 of the world's top 25 global pharmaceutical companies and is used by 18 of the top 25 medical device developers—from study design and planning through execution, management and reporting. Our customers include global pharmaceutical companies, biotech, diagnostic and device firms, leading academic medical centers, technical partners and contract research organizations.
By automating over 12,000 clinical trials to date, Medidata has the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. Today, Medidata pioneers innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing a new level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials. That means better treatments reach waiting patients sooner.
We know that diverse teams win. It is our diversity and inclusiveness that fuels innovation and sparks our passion and commitment to patient health. We are still led by our Co-founders, Tarek Sherif and Glen de Vries, and have global operations in US, Europe and Asia with over 1900 employees.
The Project Management Function is responsible for the overall relationship management of client accounts and day to day activities.
The Project Management Function is responsible to ensure that Medidata is able to deliver quality projects and services on time and within budget through effective management of Medidata resources.
• Management of one or more projects with a focus on delivery of the scope on time, within budget and with a high quality outcome
• Provide financial management activities for one or more project budgets as well as execution of Statements of Works and Change Orders
• Generate ASOW requests and PSCAs in order to manage scope changes
• Provide input to Professional Services Proposals
• Maintain appropriate project/client documentation within e-binders for one or more projects/clients
• Maintain high client satisfaction by providing proactive communication and issue management
• Provide guidance and consulting to clients around the best use of the Medidata Applications
• Is Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least 2 Medidata Applications through the delivery of workshops and other consultancy activities
• Manage assigned project resources
• Assure compliance with Medidata’s standard project management methodologies and Medidata SOPs
• Provide mentorship and guidance to all assigned project members
• Good understanding of clinical research (pharma, device and/or biotech sectors) and a solid understanding of Clinical Research SaaS technology
• Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills, public speaking, presentation and teaching skills
• Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
• Self motivated, able to work remotely and able to assume responsibility in a professional manner
• Is proficient in the use of all relevant Medidata internal systems
• Travel expectations up to 20% – 30%, national / international
• Valid driver’s license required
Your Education & Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience with 4 -year college degree (analytic discipline a plus) or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience.
• 2-5 years relevant experience in clinical/biomedical and/ or software development environment preferred
• Electronic Clinical Data Management (eCDM) software consulting experience desirable
Our Culture: Who we are
We know that creativity doesn't happen on-demand. Developing cutting-edge cloud technology takes great minds and talented people working together in a collaborative environment. That is why we are committed to fostering an innovative, agile company culture. We encourage our teams to come together and experiment with new concepts, research new approaches and test out new technologies. We believe that being part of our team will make a difference in the world.
Our Mission: Powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
Our Vision: To be the most innovative cloud company in Life Sciences.
Our Principles: Integrity, Partnership, Inventiveness, Humility, Nimbleness, Tenacity, Inclusiveness, and Caring.
Our Leadership Drivers:
• THINK: Inspires purpose, articulates strategy, and simplifies complexity
• TEAM: Communicates effectively, builds relationships and collaborates with others
• DO: Plans ahead, scales for growth, ensures accountability
• LEARN: Self-aware, values difference, strives to learn
• TEACH: Inspires work, coaches others, builds teams
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Vacancy page : https://jobs.jobvite.com/medidata-solutions/job/oHza7fwh