Project Manager - Segment United States
At Segment, we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores, filters, transforms, and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flip of a switch. More recently, we also developed the ability to let customers enrich their data in real-time using computations they specify. Our goal is to make it easy to understand, extract value, and protect the integrity of data. We are creating a world where engineers spend their time working on their core product, letting us take care of the complexities of processing their customer data reliably at scale. We’re in the running to take over the entire customer data ecosystem, and we need the best people to take the market.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who loves building solutions, delivering business value, and wants to be a major contributor to our Professional Services organization. This position is for someone who has strong business acumen, a solid understanding of technology, and the ability to build new teams and processes.
As a Project Manager, Professional Services, you’ll be managing projects for onboarding engagements from our nimble commercial accounts to our largest enterprise customers. You’ll be joining a team of talented individuals who care deeply about Segment’s customers, partners, each other, and the broader community. We pride ourselves on service and evaluate ourselves on how well we serve each of those stakeholders. So if you enjoy working with smart people, and helping to build a company that cares deeply about quality and lasting customer relationships, you’ve found the right place.
What You’ll Do
- Lead development and management of both internal and customer-facing Projects
- Work with team to develop best practices and new processes for integration with internal teams and Professional Services clients
- Work closely with Professional Services clients and internal teams including Sales, Customer Success Management, Solution Architects, Services Operations, and Services Engineering Product Development
- Manage and drive transformational Marketing Technology Programs focused on digital programs for key Commercial and select Enterprise accounts
- Work with the Services Operations team on the monthly roll-up of key delivery metrics
- Track and drive Professional Services operations metrics. Ie. gather data, develop reports for key performance indicators for the team.
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have 5+ years of progressive experience working as a Project Manager
- Have 3+ years experience in Martech, CRM, Cloud or IT / Data Center
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are energized by overseeing anywhere from 5-15 ongoing and overlapping internal and external projects
- Have experience with multiple project management methodologies (including waterfall, SCRUM, and other Agile methodologies - preferred)
- Are experienced with PM Tools - Asana, SalesForce, MS Project, Jira, PSA tools
- Are able to travel up to 25% once post-Covid business travel resumes
Desirable But Not Essential
- Experience working closely with or implementing any of our Destination partners
- PMI-ACP and/or PMP certification (or a similar accreditation)
- Expertise in multiple areas of the MarTech ecosystem and concepts including attribution, Analytics, Adtech, CRM, Mobile, NPS, and more
- Experience in writing Salesforce reports
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944 - $93,680
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576 - $81,970
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3458506